Governor Lou Leon Guerrero and the Joint Information Center, in partnership with GTA, launched a COVID-19 hotline (3-1-1) aimed at helping Guam residents navigate the uncertainty that has accompanied the COVID-19 pandemic.
The three-digit hotline serves as a central location that consolidates all GovGuam entities involved with government COVID-19 responses. Residents can easily access human service resources without the hassle of locating numbers to specific agencies. 3-1-1 is manned and operated by government staff and representatives.
The COVID-19 hotline responds to calls and provides information, including:
- Medical questions residents may have about COVID-19
- Ability to report businesses in violation of the social isolation directive
- Ability to report an individual in violation of the social isolation directive
- More information about Business Owner Economic Relief and Employment Guidance
- For Counseling and other general inquiries
The 3-1-1 COVID-19 hotline is available Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm.