Dear GTA customers,
In the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, the health and safety of our employees and customers remain our top priority. We understand the work we do is critical to the people of our island, and we recognize that our infrastructure also plays a vital role in many businesses in Guam.
A few things we are committed to doing during these trying times:
- We are easing any burden for hardships that may occur. There will be no termination of service to any residential or business customers from their inability to pay their bills, and we will waive all late fees through June 30th.
- We will have same day repair and next day install should any network events impact your services at home and work.
- We are doing our part to mitigate the spread of the coronavirus. Our stores and call center will remain open with some schedule adjustments.
- Andersen AFB: Daily 10am - 7pm
- Call Center: Daily 6am - 12am
- GTA Experience Center, Tamuning: Monday to Saturday 8am - 5pm,
Sunday 10am - 4pm
- Micronesia Mall: Daily 11am - 7pm
- Navy Exchange: Monday to Saturday 9am - 8pm,
Sunday 9am - 7pm
- Upper Tumon Headquarters: Payment Drop Box available.
We encourage you to call us at 644-4482, email, or chat with us online
at www.gta.net for any support you need.
Families are at the heart of everything we do, and we're committed to keeping you and yours safe. We will continue providing our community with updates as we navigate through this together. Thank you for your continued trust and support in GTA.
President and CEO, GTA